Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Top 13 Movies of 2013!

Happy New Year! I hope your 2014 is great! Here's a look at my favorite movies that came out this past year! *side note this aren't in any order! Also these pictures are from Pinterest*

1. CATCHING.FIRE.
ok yes I had to. I can't. I have a full review of it further down but yeah I'm a huge fan of the books.
 
2. Monsters University!
I LOVE Disney. I also have a review of this movie!
 
3. Grown ups 2
SUPER funny! Sorry they so far have been movies I've reviewed they're just the first ones that came to mind.
 
4. Despicable Me 2
I like kid movies apparently... p.s Kristen Wiig voices a character and I love her!
 
 
5. The Internship
I liked this movie a lot. Dylan O'Brien is really cute too (:
 
6. Oz the Great and Powerful
Personally I love Wizard of Oz and I really liked this movies.
 
7. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2
This must of been the year of sequels since all my choices are basically... I tend to like sequels obviously. Bill Hader voices a character and I'm all about SNL!
 
8. The Heat
I just saw this one recently and I laughed my head off! Taran Killam is a SNL cast member(my fave fyi)  just to point out since I've done that with everyone else lol!
 
9. Frozen!
Yay Disney!
 
10. Anchorman 2 the Legend Continues
More sequels yaaaay but I have a special place in my heart for Brick!
 
11. Iron Man 3
Marvel another love of mine! Plus who wouldn't want a suit like Iron Man's?
 
12. Thor: The Dark World
Thor isn't a personally favorite but I do love Chris and I do like the movies!
 
13. We're the Millers
Last but not least! Yay Jason. Yay Jen!
 
 
 
Some movies I would like to see but haven't yet: American Hustle, Spring Breakers, Delivery Man, Identity Thief, Admission and the Way Way Back. Let me know if they're any good!
 
 
2014 has some movies I'm excited for like:
Captain America: the Winter Soldier
Rio 2
Legends of Oz: Dorothy Returns
Maleficent
How to Train Your Dragon 2
HUNGER GAMES MOCKINGJAY PT. 1!!!
Night at the Museum 3
 
I'm basically all excited for kid's movies but oh well!
 
Happy 2014! What movies are you excited for/favorites of 2013?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment