Sunday, January 5, 2014

Favorite Makeup Products of 2013

2013 for me was the year I started getting into makeup and watching a lot of gurus on YouTube. A lot of these products weren't new this past year but were new to me. Here's my favorite beauty products of the year! I will include links to the product instead of pictures (if still available)

Eyes 
Eye makeup is my favorite!
Too Faced: a Few of my Favorite Things SOLD OUT SORRY!!
Wet n Wild: Comfort Zone 
Sephora: Outrageous Prisma Chrome SOLD OUT
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze 
 
Face
I don't wear really wear bronzers/blushes/highlighters etc
 
Lips
  I pretty much only wear glosses
Chapstick- Softlips
 Eos 
 
Brushes 
 
 
That pretty much sums up all the products I couldn't live without this past year! I picked links that sold them online so you could just order it if you liked. Feel free to shop around on other places to get it cheaper or whatever.
I have a list of new items I want to try this year and am excited to see what the brands have to offer this year! Leave me a comment below on what products I should try.  
 
 Also look below for my favorite movies of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment