Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Baby Lips Color

This product is not yet out in the U.S yet but I ordered it off Ebay a few months ago. I didn't intend on doing a post on them but I figured I should. I got the recent motivation because Baby Skin was just released in the U.S so these may not be too far away! In case you didn't know they are by Maybelline.



They are suppose to be pigmented lip balms. 
Bottom: Pink Lolita 
Top (left to right) Rose Addict, Cherry Kiss, Coral Flush, Berry Crush

They all have a fruit punch Starburst smell and are super buttery feeling like other Baby Lips. My favorites are Cherry Kiss and Rose Addict 
The packing is super cute! 

I ordered mine in a set off Ebay because I wanted to try them all and it was cheaper than ordering them all individually. 

Here's some links: Cherry Kiss 

I didn't find any sets like mine but keep checking! If you come across any I would recommend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment