Monday, March 17, 2014

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick "As You Want Victoria" First Impression

I'd like to state a quick disclaimer. I was sent this product from Influenster to review. If you'd like to join Influenster where you can review products and get offered to do exclusive programs! Here's the link but you have to be invited. I have 5 invites left all I need is you email! Now on the review (:

Here's a swatch on my hand(one swipe). The color comes off as a bright pink.
I went a little out of the lines here but this has been toned down a bit (still bright!)

I LOVE the purple packaging (its my favorite color)

shoutout to my Iphone 5 camera it's amazing

The lipstick is really comfortable to wear. It is pretty moisturizing for a lipstick. I'd still put a lip balm underneath though. The color is AMAZING. I love this color it'll be great for summer! For more of an everyday use I'd tone down the color quite a bit. 
The card that came with it claims to be "more vivid color" and "a burst of moisture". Also that this formula is new and improved "lips drenched in moisture vitamin-enriched color a burst of brilliance".
I'd agree with the color claims that baby is BRIGHT. I also think it is moisturizing. It is pretty long wearing I've been eating and drinking for a few hours now and there is a staining quality. 
I DO recommend if you're a lippie! 
Ulta link it comes in 24 colors
ALSO ILL BE DOING A YOUTUBE VIDEO ON IT THIS WEEKEND: heyitstay19

No comments:

Post a Comment