Saturday, March 1, 2014

Coupon.com Deal Roundup: March 2014

Hey guys sorry it's been so long! (If you want to see me weekly check out my youtube channel heyitstay19)


Today's post is going to be the start of a new series: A deal roundup for Coupons.com. This site allows you to clip coupons and then print them out instantly. I love using this site, personally, for beauty coupons! Here's what I found so far for the month of March (all these coupons are good until 3-31-14) I will link to the beauty stuff here:


$2.00 off Secret Clinical strength deodorant (too bad my mom JUST bought this at Target lol)


$1.10 off Secret destination deodorant


$2.00 off Revlon age defying (foundation, primer, powder, bb cream, cc cream, blush, or concealer)


$1.00 off Covergirl Bombshell (mascara, liner or shadow)


$0.75 off Covergirl lip product


$0.50 off Covergirl nail polish


$0.75 off Covergirl Trumagic product


$1.00 off Covergirl Trublend foundation




Now this isn't all the good deals this is just the ones I happened to print off. I will say I do see a lot of Covergirl and L'Oreal hair coupons. If you like Covergirl products then you should check this site out! They also have food coupons too but I mainly use it for makeup coupons.


Let me know if you have any other great sites or spot any other good coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment