Monday, March 10, 2014

ULTA'S 21 DAYS OF BEAUTY 2014

This is a heads up for daily deals starting March 16th and last thru April 5th.  Each deal only lasts for a day and sell out.


Here's the link to see if there's anything you want to get your hands on! http://www.ulta.com/21days/


There are quite a few things I'd love to get my hands on but I doubt I'll be able to:
  • Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara for $10 (I LOVE this mascara)
  • Philosophy Foundations $25 (REALLY want to try their new formulated Supernatural foundation the original was a holy grail)
  • Tarte bronzer $14
  • Too Faced Sweethearts Blush $15
  • Smashbox Photofinish Primer $18
This is just the things I'm eyeing. If anyone would like to send them to me as an early Christmas gift I wouldn't mind (;


Thanks to Nouveau Cheap blog for alerting me to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment