Saturday, March 8, 2014

PINK by Victoria's Secret Deal ENDS 3/10/14

Hey guys I wanted to share a deal I came across recently and didn't want to dedicate a whole video over it.


PINK by Victoria's Secret has a promotion where with any PINK purchase (excluding clearance) you get a free makeup bag! The offer is members only (only one per person) but it's so easy to sign up that it isn't a problem.


This is what the bag looks like its got a clear cover and black left print background and pink details. It's not super big but it would work. 

Also while I was in the store about to try on a skater skirt there was a sign for a free pair of panties if you tried on a bra. I don't know how long this offer is good for. I went in for the makeup bag but got underwear too! The free panties was any pair of Cotton or PINK underwear. Such good deals I just had to share! Check it out if you get a chance! 


No comments:

Post a Comment