Thursday, August 7, 2014

Sephora Holiday Sneak Peek 2014

OK so this post I'm really excited about! I have NO specific information on anything shown and ALL pictures are from Canoe Lifestyle. These are for the Holiday 2014 season. UPDATE: The items shown are expected in stores/online in October! 

L to R
Sephora brand has a book collection (four palettes, $35 via Beautezine instagram) Smokey, Nude, Party, Metallic 

Tarte Holiday set no info yet

Hello Kitty palette no info yet

Too Faced palette (looks like a new a few of my favorite things!) 


Some lippies! 
 Kat Von D mini lipsticks no info yet
In the back Benefit "3 scoops o' sex" lip & cheek duo no info yet

Best of Sephora kit no info yet

Go to beautezine on instagram for more pictures!! Who is excited? I know I am! So far the new Too Faced palette is the only MUST have!

No comments:

Post a Comment