Sunday, August 3, 2014

In Technicolor Tour RECAP

So I recently went to Jesse McCartney's concert at the Mercury Ballroom in Louisville. Here's my fangirl experience. (: 

THE CONCERT WAS AMAZING! Of all the concerts I've been to (Taylor Swift, One Direction, and Selena Gomez) this one was my favorite. It may sound crazy but I just had a lot more fun at this concert than at this one than the others. (Don't get me wrong the others were also amazing.) I think because this one was a smaller venue I was able to have more of an experience if that makes any sense at all. Also Jesse puts on such a great show. He has killer vocals and dance moves. He also had a few DJ moments. He was practically a whole boy band all in one. I really really enjoyed his show and if you get a chance you should go! 

Songs I remember he played (not in order):
All About Us
Leavin
How Do You Sleep
Beautiful Soul
So Cool
She's No You
It's Over
Body Language
Shake
Tie the Knot
Superbad
Back Together
In Technicolor part 2
Young Love
The Other Guy
Punch Drunk Recreation
Checkmate

Here's a few pictures (if you'd like to see more go follow me on instagram heyitstay19) 




ALSO I made it into his concert selfies he posted on instagram! You can barely tell it's me but it's a big accomplishment for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment