Saturday, June 28, 2014

Beauty Bucket List- July

Hey guys I'm back! (I've been on vacation) Today I'm going to start a new (hopefully monthly) blog post inspired by EleventhGorgeous on Youtube 
In one of their videos they did a beauty bucket list and I LOVE that idea. I don't think I have enough to make a whole video so I'm going to do a post instead. Here's the link to their video 

In the video they explained that each month they are going to challenge themselves to attempt new trends and I want to do the same! 
JOIN ME and use their hashtags on twitter/instagram  #beautybucketlist #trythetrend AND tag me!(@heyitstay19 on instagram and @heyitstaymakeup on twitter) 

My trends for July (I will post and update at the end of the month with pictures) 

1. Orange Lips- It's super trendy for summer and I want to try it out!
Spring 2014 Beauty {An Orange Lip}

2. MAC Cosmetics- This isn't anything too crazy I just want to play around with Mac (but I have no idea if my wallet will agree) 

3. Accent Liner- Another super trendy summer thing I haven't tried 
Black liner with an accent colour "red" along the bottom

4. Master Beachy Hair- I already try this but I want to come up with the perfect look! 
beach hair

5. Lastly, I want to include a fashion trend to try too- Statement Necklaces always loved this trend but have yet to try 
Gorgeous Statement Necklaces

OK so that's everything I want to try this month! Let me know what you're trying and your suggestions! 
Let's talk on twitter and instagrm  

No comments:

Post a Comment