Monday, June 9, 2014

Bath and Body Works Semi Annual Sale HAUL AND DEAL BREAKDOWN

June means stores are having mega clearance sales! Today marks the first day of Bath and Body Works Semi Annual Sale in stores! It's been online since this weekend but I prefer in stores so I can smell everything! 

This is a picture of what I got. I will list and put the prices of everything below!

So I mostly focus on $3 and 75% off products. I also get mostly lotions during these sales (since you can get them so cheap and perfumes last me a long time)

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT CLOCKWISE: 
Bali Mango Lotion (from the 2013 summer collection leftovers) $2.75
Forever Sunshine Lotion (brought back scent) $3
Malibu Heat Lotion (brought back scent) $3
Forever Sunshine Shower Gel $3
London Tulips and Raspberry Tea Shimmer Fizz Body Mouse $3.50
Coconut Lime Breeze Fragrance Mist $7
Tokyo Lotus and Apple Blossom Shimmer Fizz Body Mouse $3.50
Pear Blossom Air Lotion $3.12

Supposedly they are suppose to be having different deals each week so keep an eye out and keep me posted! (My new twitter for only makeup/beauty related @heyitstaymakeup  

I also received a coupon for a free signature item with $10 purchase starting July 7th (I believe that is the day (or so) after the Semi Annual Sale ends) 

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this. Just a friendly reminder that the Victoria's Secret Semi Annual Sale starts tomorrow in stores (already online ) and I will not be rushing out though!   

No comments:

Post a Comment