Friday, May 2, 2014

Coupon Roundup: May 2014

Sorry I didn't post one last month! I didn't use a lot of coupons last month. This month I will be back on track! Here we go, I'll link to all the websites mentioned. 

under the personal care section you can find these:
$2.00 off TWO Herbal Essence products
$1.00 off Revlon Nail Product
$1.00 off Covergirl bombshell products
$.50 any Rimmel product
$2.00 off Revlon foundation, powder, BB/CC cream, blush, concealer or primer
$1.00 off Covergirl TruBlend
$1.50 off TWO Ecotools brushes
$1.00 off any Revlon lip product
$2.00 off any Revlon eye product
lots of beauty coupons plus tons more hair product coupons check it out! 

2. Redplum 
$1.00 off any Rimmel product
$1.00 off L'Oreal lip product 

3.Target 
These can only be used at Target
$1.00 off Jergens Natural Glow lotion (my go-to self tanner)
$1.50 off any L'Oreal Paris product
$2.00 off TWO Revlon products 

same coupons as #1 

So these are the places I print coupons from. If you have any other make sure you comment down below! I'll try to do these on a more consistent bases! 


No comments:

Post a Comment