Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Influenster

I've been playing with this site called Influenster recently. It is a website that has tons of reviews on all kinds of products posted by members of the site. You earn "points" which is like credibility. To earn more points you complete tasks and surveys. You can also qualify for Vox Boxes which have a variety of products to try out and review. I have not gotten box yet (you are not guaranteed anything).

To join this site you need to be invited. I still have 5 invites so if you would like to join comment your email down below and I'll send you an invite.

I really like the site so far! I came across it from one of my Youtubers. Here's her video Influenster Vox Box . After watching it I thought it would be interesting to join.

I really like all the reviews they have on a HUGE range of products (from t.v shows to makeup to cds). I highly recommend the website!

Here's a link to the site



Random Thoughts
* currently loving the new 1D album!
* I have so many social sites
* Happy early thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment