Sunday, July 28, 2013

Grown Ups 2 Review!

It rhymed lol (:
movie poster!
 
I LOVED this movie! It was so funny. I laughed the whole way through basically in tears. I liked it better than the first. It also had Taylor Lautner and Alexander Ludwig which are nice to look at (: I do think this has more of a like teen/boy sense of humor so adults may not find it as funny? Also it has a lot of cringe-worthy humor(just a warning). My mom also saw it and she liked it but not better than the first and as much as me.
I love Adam Sandler and really want to meet him someday. I think this is a great summer movie so go see it. Let me know what you think down below.
 
Random thoughts:
I might work on my YouTube channel tomorrow!(heyitstay19 fyi)
I might do a review on newish music for the blog.
I'm really doubting I'll ever post my 1D concert experience (too many feels I think).
 
STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment