Thursday, February 19, 2015

Montagne Jeunesse Manuka Honey Peel Off Mask REVIEW

(I received this product from Influenster to review but all opinions are my own) I did a brief review on this product in my Refresh Vox Box review but today I'm going to go more in depth.

This product was my favorite out of the box of goodies! I still have probably two uses of it left because I use a minimal amount.
picture from Influenster 

This is what the product looks like. You can get it on Ulta's website for $1.99, and you should be able to get it at Walmart's (on the info card it says they can be bought there but I haven't personally looked for it). 
I have oily, acne prone skin. I use this mask once a week. It really moisturizes my skin (which is just what I need this winter months) and it also helps with my acne! Now I have quite a bit of acne that I go to a dermatologist to help treat so it doesn't magically clear up all my breakouts. It helps reduce the redness and size of my breakouts immediately after use. I did some research on honey masks and they are suppose to be antibacterial so that explained it. 
I really recommend this mask. They're perfect for a spa day. I can't wait to try more things from this brand. I also got my little sister to try the mask and she really liked it. So it's good for all ages. (Spa day for everyone!) 
Treat yo self ladies (and gentleman-you need soft skin too!)
Here's a pic of me rocking my mask! 
(you can't really see my bad breakouts they're on the other side of my face hence why I chose this side lol) 

#MJPeelOffs

No comments:

Post a Comment